Shivajirao S. Jondhale college of Engineering established in 1994 in a village area having a vision to impart a quality technical education and creating competent and strong professionals. To emphasize the need of education in nearby area and to develop the institutional culture, college practiced and articulated the following core values:
We are committed to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Support the mission and vision of the college.
- value the student and stakeholder needs.
- keep on updating ourselves.
- Create new programs(Add on, Value based) to meet industrial demand.
- Continuously evaluate and improve programs, systems, and and policies and policies.
We recognize the skills of every members of the College and encourage individual to contribution.
- Include stakeholders in the decisions that affect them.
- Treat every individual with dignity.
- Promote trust through professional courtesy and fair treatment.
We make great efforts to develop and pursue higher standards.
- display quality in every staff, facilities, and services.
- Encourage continuous improvement.
- Encourage creativity and innovation.
- make improvisation on feedback received from students.
- View setbacks as learning experiences
We take responsibility for our actions.
- Take responsibility for personal and professional growth and development.
- Continuously evaluate and improve policies.
- Set our goals and objectives.
- Show social responsibility.
We believe that our diverse thoughts provide opportunities for establishing a common bond to strengthening the College.
- Employ a college workforce that reflects the community we serve.
- Ensure fair and equal access for all.
- Integrate diversity topics through varied programs
- Consider multiple points of view.