Electronics And Telecommunication Engineering
- To establish and create student centered and unique learning environment.
- To provide education which encourages creativity and ethical values for promoting activities addressing the needs of the society.
- To train the graduates for design and development in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication and apply technology to meet the global challenges.
- To prepare learner with strong foundation in mathematical scientific and engineering fundamentals that will enable them to have successful career in core electronics and telecommunication industries.
- Learners will have the ability to engage in sustained learning through graduate work and professional improvement opportunities to actively participate in exhibiting global competitiveness.
- To introduce learners to the ethics and codes of professional conduct ,help them embrace environmental and ethical issues in their work to fulfill their professional responsibilities towards society.
- To prepare students to be employable for successful careers , pursue higher studies in order to contribute towards the industry and encourage entrepreneurship.